Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SNAP Natural Concentrate and SNAP Dishwashing Liquid






SNAP PRODUCTS ARE FANTASTIC!!!!

I’m sure many of you love your pumpkin soups during winter. So do we. I recently cooked some pumpkin soup in my mum’s favourite pot which I borrowed and not returned. The pot you see below is the result of my fantastic cooking skills. What you see on the right hand side of the pot is exactly how it was all over the bottom of the pot.

I warmed up the soup one evening and was working away on my computer when my fiance, Mark realised there was a burning smell. We walked to the kitchen to find the pot was still sitting on the stove with burnt pumpkin soup inside it. OH NO!!! It was my mum’s favourite pot. She’s going to kill me!!! Mark said, “Don’t worry. Let’s try some of our SNAP cleaning products to see how it goes”. We poured about 60ml of Snap Natural Concentrate, a cap full of Snap Dishwashing Liquid, added enough water to cover the burnt area, and left it soaking overnight. We checked it the following evening and to our amazement, the burnt charcoal which could not be removed the night before was easily breaking off the pot and no hard scrubbing. Not only that, but it’s good to know I didn’t need to come in contact with harsh chemicals to get this result. I was so excited I took out my digital camera immediately to share this with everyone. I hope you all don’t pick up my cooking skills but if you do, you know what to do.

Thanks Market Australia and I’d recommend these products to anyone.

Needless to say, we had 2 minute noodles that night.

From: Candy and Mark White - Perth

No comments: